Terms of Service
You may not use the HELLO. WHAT DO YOU WANT? site and or its services to transmit any content which:
1. harasses, threatens, embarrasses or causes distress, unwanted attention or discomfort upon any other person,
2. includes sexually explicit images or other content which is offensive or harmful to minors,
3. includes any unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, or hateful material, including but not limited to material based on a person’s race, national origin, ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, disablement or other such affiliation,
4. impersonates any person or the appearance or voice of any person,
5. utilizes a false name or identity or a name or identity that you are not entitled or authorized to use,
6. contains any unsolicited advertising, promotional materials, or other forms of solicitation,
7. contravenes any application law or government regulation,
8. violates any operating rule, regulation, procedure, policy or guideline of HELLO. WHAT DO YOU WANT? as published on the HELLO. WHAT DO YOU WANT? website,
9. may infringe the intellectual property rights or other rights of third parties, including trademark, copyright, trade secret, patent, publicity right, or privacy right,
10. distributes software or other Content in violation of any license agreement.
NO WARRANT AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
HELLO. WHAT DO YOU WANT? PROVIDES THE SITE AND SERVICES “AS IS” AND WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY OR CONDITION, EXPRESS, IMPLIED OR STATUTORY. HELLO. WHAT DO YOU WANT? SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIMS ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, INFORMATION ACCURACY, INTEGRATION, INTEROPERABILITY OR QUIET ENJOYMENT. Some states do not allow the disclaimer of implied warranties, so the foregoing disclaimer may not apply to you.
You understand and agree that you use the Site and Services at your own discretion and risk and that you will be solely responsible for any damages that arise from such use. Under no circumstances shall HELLO. WHAT DO YOU WANT? Be liable for any direct, indirect, special, incidental, consequential or punitive damages of any kind, or any other damages whatsoever (however arising, including by negligence), including without limitation, damages related to use, misuse, reliance on, inability to use and interruption, suspension, or termination of the site or services, damages incurred through any links provided on the site and the nonperformance thereof and damages resulting from loss of use, sales, data, goodwill or profits, whether or not HELLO. WHAT DO YOU WANT? has been advised of such possibility. Your only right with respect to any dissatisfaction with this site or services or with HELLO. WHAT DO YOU WANT? shall be to terminate use of this site and services. Some states do not allow the exclusion of liability for incidental or consequential damages, so the above exclusions may not apply to you.
HELLO. WHAT DO YOU WANT? , in its sole discretion, may delete any of the images posted to the Site and remove and discard any information associated with the image without notice if HELLO. WHAT DO YOU WANT? believes that you have violated or acted inconsistently with the Terms. HELLO. WHAT DO YOU WANT? will not be liable to you for deletion of any text or images.
HELLO. WHAT DO YOU WANT? reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Service (or any part thereof) with or without notice. You agree that HELLO. WHAT DO YOU WANT? shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
HELLO. WHAT DO YOU WANT? Terms of Service as noted above may be updated by us from time to time without notice to you. In addition, when using particular HELLO. WHAT DO YOU WANT? owned or operated services, you and HELLO. WHAT DO YOU WANT? shall be subject to any posted guidelines or rules applicable to such services, which may be posted from time to time.
COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT NOTIFICATION
To file a copyright infringement notification with us, please send an email to email@example.com containing the following requirements:
1. The URL of the alleged content.
2. Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, including the name of the person/company/party holding the copyright, or the name of the person/company/party that has been authorized to represent the holder of the copyright.
3. An e-mail address, under the agreement to allow HELLO. WHAT DO YOU WANT? service provider to disclose to the person who posted the work, as an efficient mode of contact between the parties toward settlement.
4. A statement of faith belief that the use of the material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, that the claim is not deceptive or false, that the person claiming the deletion of the alleged work is the holder of the copyright, or an authorized representative with the right to act on behalf of the exclusive right.